Event Security Services
EVENT SECURITY SERVICES
Artus Group ensures attendees and guests are provided with a safe and secure presence, and event environment whether it’s a small event, venue, occasion or a large gathering. We can create specialised event security services to suit your specific event requirements.
A first impression sets the tone (character) of an event with Artus Group event security personnel providing an engaging and professional presence allowing guests to feel safe, secure and at ease.
Artus Group event security personnel possess the following skill sets to ensure a safe and secure presence. These skill sets include:
- First point of contact etiquette (Meeting and greeting)
- Screening & assessing on entry techniques
- Onsite risk evaluation
- The ability to identify, monitor and observe
- Able to manage and control any situation at any given time
- An understanding of regulatory and compliance policies as:
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Event specific health and safety procedures
Policy and procedures are additional measures Artus Group event security personnel adhere to ensuring tasks as managing intoxicated persons, to safe removal are conducted in a professional and safe manner.