Techniques such as where to place security personnel and what to look for in terms of body language or behaviour are essential tools and knowledge to allow story content to be portrayed in a safe and secure environment.
We understand that story content - whether it’s a live television cross or pre-recorded footage, may require security personnel to support the reporter and cameraman in an environment where possible risks may occur.
The client will receive knowledge comprising of:
- Specialised media support personnel to suit the role, environment and client needs
- knowledge and understanding of the media industry
- Personnel versed in security techniques to deter disruption to story content
- knowledge of health and safety guidelines to suit the role and environment
- Creation of risk assessments, security planning and operational procedures to manage on-site risks specific to the role and client needs