Artus Group provides corporate concierge services for clients comprising a skill set of customer service skills, reception-based skills and security knowledge.
Clients receive highly professional concierge personnel with knowledge and understanding of the culture and work environment of the client. We tailor our concierge services to fit the concierge role and client needs including training and support structures. The client will receive knowledge comprising of:
- Specialised concierge personnel to suite the role and environment
- Personnel focused on delivering customer service
- Concierge personnel versed in phone and first point of contact etiquette
- Personnel having knowledge and understanding of the use of computer operating programmes, CCTV, BMS and access control systems
- Knowledge of site-based health & safety policies and procedures
- Specialised concierge personnel who suit the role ,duties and work environment